INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Acting on behalf of Pond Security & Services Sp. z o. o. with its seat in Katowice, at ul. Przemysłowa 10, 40-020 Katowice, in accordance with the principles of representation disclosed in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register, I would like to kindly inform you that:
1.the administrator of your personal data is:
Pond Security & Services Sp. z o. o
ul. Przemysłowa 10,
TEL: +48 32 335 40 30
3.Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of:
3.1.1. proper performance of the contract concluded with you and / or the entity you represent by Pond Security & Services Sp. z o. o. with its seat in Katowice in accordance with the wording of Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a and b of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation ) (hereinafter "GDPR"). At the same time, the proper performance of the Agreement is understood as the process of determining the terms of the contract, negotiations preceding its conclusion, conclusion of the contract, accepting and granting orders, accepting and awarding orders, contact regarding sales and settlements, issuing accounting documents, confirming the performance of services, shipping and delivery of correspondence;
3.1.2. pursuing claims arising from the concluded Agreement or arising from the concluded Agreement, including claims for non-performance or improper performance of the Agreement and claims arising from legal provisions due to the Administrator in connection with the existence of the Agreement, in accordance with the right to process data referred to in art. . 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR as processing necessary for purposes arising from the legitimate interests of the Administrator. At the same time, legitimate interests are understood as the possibility of pursuing claims by the Administrator;
3.1.3. performance of legal obligations incumbent on the Administrator pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c GDPR, in particular as part of the implementation of accounting and tax obligations, keeping accounting records, archiving documents within the legal time frames, settling notifications under a guarantee or warranty, considering complaints or providing explanations or information to entities and bodies legally authorized to obtain them;
4. Your personal data may be transferred to other entities, in particular, such as Poczta Polska SA, companies providing courier services or deliveries of goods on the basis of the Administrator's order in connection with the performance of the Agreement, or in connection with the Agreement. In addition, the recipients of your personal data may be Banks keeping accounts for the Administrator, Tax Offices, the Social Insurance Institution, entities and offices having statutory powers to request your Data, such as Administration Offices, Courts, Court Bailiffs and law enforcement agencies - Prosecutor's Office, Police. Your personal data may also be made available to the Administrator's contractors (suppliers and cooperators) of the Administrator to the extent necessary for the performance of the Agreement, as well as entities acting on behalf of the Administrator, in particular providing IT services, entities processing data for the purpose of debt collection - except that the processing of these data will take place only on the basis of an agreement with the Administrator and only in accordance with his instructions, to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose;
5. Your personal data will be stored during the performance of the contract, not less than until the claims of the parties are time-barred or in connection with the Contract, or until the obligation to store data resulting from the provisions of applicable law expires, including the obligation to store accounting documentation regarding the concluded Agreement and settlements made on its basis. The period of storage of your personal data may be extended by the period necessary for the effective investigation and enforcement of possible claims of the Administrator, depending on which of the above circumstances occurs at the latest; In terms of marketing processing of your data, it will not last longer than until you withdraw your consent to their processing and only on the condition of prior consent to it.
6.you have the right to access the content of your personal data stored and processed by the Administrator, including the right to rectify, delete, limit their processing, the right to transfer data and the right to object;
7.You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office against the Administrator, if you believe that the processing of your personal data by the Administrator violates the provisions of the GDPR;
8.providing your personal data is completely voluntary, however, it may turn out to be necessary for the proper performance of the Agreement by the Administrator, and thus the refusal to provide data may result in the inability to perform the obligation under the Agreement by the Administrator and cannot be treated as improper performance of an obligation for reasons attributable to the Administrator;
9. The administrator declares that your personal data will not be transferred to entities based in third countries or international organizations, except for cases where such transfer would take place in order to perform the Agreement or protect your interests or would be necessary for the effective pursuit of claims or the performance of statutory obligations by Administrator;
10. The administrator declares that he does not have instruments enabling the operation of automated data processing, automated decision-making or profiling instruments, and also declares that he does not have plans to change the above state of affairs, and if it were to ever change any automated processing of your personal data, automated decision-making processes in the field of personal data or profiling would depend only on your explicit and written consent to such action, preceded by your appropriate instruction;
11. The administrator indicates that granted within the meaning of Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a GDPR, consent to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes may be withdrawn by you at any time in a convenient (but guaranteeing the Administrator the possibility of receiving such a declaration) manner, i.e. in the form of e-mail, in writing or via traditional mail.
Regardless of the information obligations implemented by this letter, imposed by the GDPR, I am convinced that the personal data entrusted to us by you remain one of the particularly important goods, and that their protection and conscious and lawful processing is an honor for us, and all processes related to them collection, storage and processing will be performed by us with the utmost care.
Pond Security & Services Sp. z o. o